Beat Breast Cancer Mud Volleyball Tournament
Tournament Date: saturday, july 10, 2021
Cost: $180 / team
Check in Time: 7 – 8:15 a.m.
Play Starts: 9 a.m.
Registration: Tuesday, June 1st at 7 PM – click below to register
- No overnight camping allowed – including RV campers and tents
- 192 teams will be up for grabs on June 1
Contact: Jeremy Stanislav at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorships are available. Learn more.
About the Tournament
The Beat Breast Cancer Mud Volleyball Tournament is Pink Bandana’s signature event. The tournament was founded in 2008 and continues to grow. Each year new recipients are chosen to receive the proceeds from the registrations. Last year two recipients received $10,000 each, and even more money was raised for other charitable purposes. The purpose of the tournament is to give its participants a fun and affordable way to make a difference in someone’s life. The motto “Play Dirty and Feel Good About It” represents the attitude of those of us who organize it, the participants and recipients.
- A couple of additional announcements in regards to the 2021 Beat Breast Cancer Mud Volleyball Tournament.
- Camping spots are available down the road at Czechland Lake! Please visit www.lpnnrd.org for more information.
- There will be no beach bash street dance on Friday night. Seven Mile RideZ will be putting its efforts into another incredible event in 2021!